Face Brush - Dry
Think of this as your manual, must have dry facial brush that helps promote healthy aging.
The dry face brush is the perfect tool for exfoliation, improved circulation and stimulating lymphatic flow in the face. It promotes healthy skin and luminous glow from the outside in.
- Reuction of dark circles
- Reduces puffiness
- Gently exfoliates
- Firms and tones
- Radiant, glowing skin
- Prevent clogged pores
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Soothe fine lines and wrinkles
This brush was hand crafted by visually impared artisans. The wood has been shaped and oiled for comfort and the goat hair is ethically sourced and collected. Animals are not harmed during this process. It was crafted for longevity, so use over and over.
**Avoid sharing brush
Dry brush when you wake up.
- Begin by brushing from the top middle of the forehead, down the sides of the neck. Do both left and right sides. Give about 3 strokes to each side.
- From temple to temple, brush across the forehead, using upward strokes toward the hairline.
- Brush around the eyes in a clockwise pattern. You can brush in a sideways, 8 pattern.
- Brush downward on the nose, the sides of your mouth and the chin.
- Brush cheeks outward toward the hairline.
- Brush upwards along the jawline.
- Brush from the middle of the chin, under the jawline to temple in an outward motion.
- Brush neck outwards, starting from the middle and brushing both sides.
- Brush from the top middle of the forehead, down the sides of the neck
** Use on dry skin only
** Patch test on your skin before using on your face
** Do not use on skin that's inflamed, irritated or have cystic acne/breakouts
*** Do not use on extremely dry skin as it can cause further drying
Using a toxicant-free soap, pour some water into the palm of the hand anc carefully circulate the brush. Then, gradually add more water and continue to circulate until the brush is clean. Squeeze gently with a towel. Allow to dry bristles down so water can run out of hair.
You can also sprinkle corn starck onto the bristles and shake off in lieu of wetting the brush.